Lazr Freight, a Synergie Canada Inc. affiliation, is a tech-logistics company. Logistics can be a real pain in the butt since a considerable number of elements need to be taken in consideration. In this case, the user is often left on his own in a trial-and-error process that can quickly prove costly. Using the Lazr platform, the user is in complete control and instantly becomes a logistics pro. Lazr is the most elaborate transportation platform out there, whose mission is to foster an inclusive dynamic that improves processes between companies and adds value to all the supply chain players. This includes creating high-performance tools that improve productivity, increase visibility and limit the risks associated with shipments of goods. The user will be able to browse costs, bookings, documentation and data in no time, with unprecedented results. In other words, Lazr becomes the command center for your logistics teams.
Welcome to the future of logistics! By joining us, you’re not only integrating a team of transport logistics experts, but more importantly a team who valorizes fun and results. As a Company Ambassador, the member of the Customer Success Squad first and foremost ensures that operations in the platform work smoothly and provides continuous support to Lazr users. He.She supervises the movement of goods, approaches potential customers and organizes webinars /demonstrations to future customers.
- Act as a Lazr Ambassador to customers bypromoting the services and benefits of the Lazr platform;
- Advise and inform clients about the various services on the platform;
- Accompany customers in order to determine all their needs for services and equipment;
- Perform demonstrations of the Lazr platform;
- Assist clients on their journey with Lazr;
- Data entry;
- Build a potential Lazr customer database;
- Update data on current shipments;
- Ensure communication between customers and the company's various teams;
- Ensure that customer requirements are met in the service offer;
- Track shipments with suppliers and customers;
- Management and supervision of customer communications in the platform;
- Complaints and comments management;
- Complete all charts and registers of customer agreements;
- All other related tasks.
- AEC, DEC, LAC in transport logistics or any equivalent training
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the transport field (an asset)
- Mastering the Gmail and/or Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingual (English — French) spoken and written
- Excellent knowledge of the freight industry