You want to be part of a dynamic and avant-garde team stimulated by challenges, Synergie Canada will satisfy you. With 14 years of experience in the field of transportation logistics and guided by our core values:
- FUN AT WORK
- TRUST as well as
- RESULTS CULTURE
Collectively, we build trusting relationships through openness, transparency and inclusion. We offer innovative logistics solutions while prioritizing fun at work. And we take our partners to the next level by supporting them in their careers. Together, we are determined to excel by delivering optimal results.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Account Manager participates in the growth of the company through the acquisition of new clients and the optimization of existing accounts. A key element in the company's future, he/she will be Synergie Canada's ambassador to companies seeking an innovative solution in the field of logistics and freight transportation.
- Act as an ambassador for the company to current and prospective customers to meet sales objectives;
- Analyze customer needs, gather data and propose appropriate Synergy services;
- Provide portfolio management;
- Follow up on bids;
- Write and administer sales contracts;
- Communicate with customers, post-sale and follow up;
- Act as a link between the client and the various Synergie teams;
- Enter all relevant information into the CRM;
- Any other related tasks.
- 2-3 years of experience as an Account Manager or in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the trucking industry and or international trade;
- Bilingual (French-English) spoken and written in order to communicate with our international customers;
- Knowledge of transportation rates;
- Functional use of Microsoft Office suite and or Gmail.
You are an ambassador who....
- Demonstrates ethics and professionalism on the job;
- Is committed to optimal performance;
- Is not afraid to put in the effort to achieve results based on sales goals;
- Demonstrates autonomy and is not afraid to make decisions quickly in an evolving context;
- Enjoys having fun in a team environment;
- Is methodical and organized;
- Is an intrapreneur;
- Enjoys working collaboratively with peers;
- Is respectful and diplomatic
Terms of Employment:
- Probationary period: 3 months following start date;
- Schedule: 40 hours per week;
- Status: permanent;
- Possibility of hybrid work;
- Group insurance after 3 months of service;
- RRSP after 3 months of service;
- A total of 40 hours is offered for work/life balance purposes on an annual basis
- 2 weeks of vacation
Synergy Canada offers you a competitive compensation package with:
A competitive base salary based on your experience + uncapped commissions that can reach between $4000 and $10,000 per month on average (depending on your performance).